For a complete list please see Professor Wagner's google scholar page
- Saad-Roy, C. M.*, Wagner, C. E.*, ..., and Grenfell, B. T. (2020). Immune life history, vaccination, and the dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 over the next 5 years. Science DOI:10.1126/science.abd7343
- Wagner, C. E., Hooshyar, M., ..., and Grenfell, B. T. (2020). Climatological, virological, and sociological drivers of current and projected dengue fever outbreak dynamics in Sri Lanka. J Roy Soc Int. 17:20200075
- Baker, R. E., Mahmud, A. S., Wagner, C. E., …, Grenfell, B. T. (2019). Epidemic dynamics of respiratory syncytial virus in current and future climates. Nature Communications. 10:5512
- Wagner C. E., Wheeler K. M., Ribbeck, K. (2018). Mucins and their role in shaping the functions of mucus barriers. Annu. Rev. Cell Dev. Bio. 34:189-215
- Wagner, C. E., Turner, B. S., Rubinstein, M., McKinley, G. H., Ribbeck, K. (2017). A rheological study of the association and dynamics of MUC5AC gels. Biomacromolecules. 18(11):3654–64
- Wagner, C. E., & McKinley, G. H. (2017). Age-dependent capillary thinning dynamics of physically-associated salivary mucin networks. Journal of Rheology, 61:6, 1309-1326.
- Smith-Dupont, K. B., Wagner, C. E., ..., and Ribbeck, K. (2017). Probing the potential of mucus permeability to signify preterm birth risk. Scientific Reports, 7:10302.